[Animeclub] ☆ Waivers and CEL-1! ☆

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 20 16:22:09 EDT 2015

HELLO AGAIN! We've got another important announcement to make!

Everybody in the club needs to fill out this fun lil activity waiver
contract before SEPTEMBER 30TH! Otherwise, you won't be able to stay
with us. :c And we really do want to keep you!

Here's the link right here! It's very quick and easy:
https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/form.php [1]

Now, before I sound any more like a clickbait article, here's the second
thing!

For those of you who need CEL-1 (that's you, first-years), this club
counts towards it! YAYYY! All you have to do is show up, watch anime,
and optionally help us out here and there, and you'll be all set. You
can go to the hub and register it as a CEL-1 activity at any time this
year! Just don't forget to do it before you pass Div I.

And that's all for now! Cast your votes in the poll, and we'll see you
this Friday!

- Gabriella & Lisette ❤

Links:
------