[Animeclub] ☆ VOTING POLL! ☆

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 20 16:07:32 EDT 2015

Heeeey everybody!

Sorry for the delay with the poll! This weekend has been busy, busy,
busy. BUT, let's get right on with it, shall we?

The poll can be found right here at this link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TDVRCWH [1] TA-DAAA!

In this first round, vote for 4 shows of your choosing! And please do
take a look at the synopsis for each one that we've added underneath its
name! You never know if you'll find a new gem! And as always, be
respectful and don't cheat, because we caaaan see if you do. :C

Also, some quick notes:

 	* We'll be watching a minimum of 2 dubs, for sure. If you don't like
dubs, we understand, but there are members of our club who have trouble
reading subtitles, and it's important to us that our community is
inclusive for everyone. We want to make sure everybody feels wanted and
welcome.
 	* This poll will close on TUESDAY AT 11:59PM! So make sure you cast
your votes before then, because we'll be counting up the votes and
sending the second round of votes out on Wednesday!
 	* Later in the process of voting, we plan to divide shows by genre --
that way, the lineup will be balanced, and not too heavy on one mood or
aesthetic. So be mindful that you'll be picking from narrower categories
in the rounds to come!

Anyway, go for it! We look forward to tallying the results! See you next
week!

- ☆ Gabriella ☆

Links:
------