[Animeclub] Hey Guys!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 9 02:57:28 EST 2015

Hello Everybody!

Just a quick reminder that we are NOT meeting today, January 9th! Please
don't trudge through the cold of campus and go sit in FPH alone. ;; That
would be sad, and you may turn into icicles. We like you much better as
people. Not peoplecicles.

Anyway, stay tuned for a biiiiiiig update email with all of the
information you'll want to know for the weeks to come! We'll send it
your way soon! We haven't forgotten you, and there's plenty of
excitement in store for us!

Seeya soon! Hope your breaks have all been well!

- Gabriella ☆