[Animeclub] AB?

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 6 14:04:27 EST 2015

Senpai here!

First off excuse me why haven't I been getting emails my feelings hurt like
the end of tengen toppa fuck my heart

Secondly I just wanted to see how AB was going! I just got my room figured
out so i'll see you guys there but I HAD A SUDDEN URGE to ask how the room
and badge situation was working bc it's different than AAC. I set it up to
be p streamline at this point but remember to apply foe the group discount
on the AB website! Money for reg has to be in check form and that takes a
few days to clear, so yeah! It's a bit of a pain and you guys probably got
it down but I just wanted to be an overbearing anime mom

like ragyo but not...like...ragyo even though 10/10 would synchronize with

Also im aplying for the dating game as Mey Rin from Black Butler so
shameless promo please come see me if I get in!
It's not ryuko BUT....but maids.

HOPE UR HAVIN A GOOD VACAY/JAN TERM MY LOVES.
MY
NAKAMA
/single bara tear