[Animeclub] AAC INTEREST + POLL UPDATE!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:58:27 EDT 2014

Hey Everybody,

So, first thing's first -- we've closed the poll just now, as it has
reached 40 voters (the amount it reached the first and second times, and
probably the amount of people who plan on showing up from time to time).
We'll reveal the final lineup on Friday, so please do come by to see
it!!! Thank you all for voting, and voting honestly. We didn't catch
anybody cheating this time, and we appreciate it deeply. ;3 Next
semester the voting process will be a lot simpler, too; this was our
first time trying it out, so we know how to improve it for the future.
Thanks for bearing with us!

SECONDLY, AAC is on the horizon!!! Please send us an email with your
name and cell phone number (for contacting you of course) if you are
INTERESTED and able to commit to the following...

 	* Missing class/being away from Hampshire from Thursday October 16th
at 4:30pm - Sunday October 19th at 8pm
 	* Coming to at least two of the three screenings this month on Fridays
(including the first one, if you were there; we'll talk if there are
some issues, but please let us know! we want to help!)
 	* POSSIBLY be willing to pay for your own ticket (not the hotel, just
registration; we haven't yet figured out the finalized budget, so it's
possible that Fundcom will need a few people to pitch in. if financial
issues are present, please let us know and we will do our best to help
you!)

PLEASE don't email us if you aren't sure or are unable to come as of
now; the school won't refund people who drop out at the last minute once
everything is finalized. :c So consider things heavily before
volunteering. We don't want anybody to get in a sticky situation.

The ultimate goal is that we have a GOOD TIME!! Please let us know if
you're interested asap, because we've only got a few weeks to fill out
all the paperwork and make it happen!!!

See you on Friday! Thank you guys so much!

- Gabriella ❤❤❤