[Animeclub] AND one small reminder--

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 15 21:12:44 EDT 2014

Please vote for THREE THINGS. No more than three, but also NO LESS than
three. We don't want to have the same situation we did wit the last poll
where only one show gets all the votes, and we're left to tiebreakers
for the rest. :C I know you guys want certain shows to win, but voting
for others will not in fact hurt the chances. We don't like that.

I wouldn't say this otherwise, but some of you are only voting for one
show out of your three votes, and we have to make a decision! Please
help us make the best one.

THANKS! ;3

- Gabriella ♪