[Animeclub] AAC INTEREST + POLL UPDATE!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 17 17:18:22 EDT 2014

And important thing, if you drop out last second,  YOU WILL OWE THE CLA
YOUR TICKET PRICE.

Funding shouldn't be a huge issue, it's a cheaper con, but keep me in the
loop! Plus you need someone 21 to reserve the rooms in the name of, so ask
annie??? Or volunteers. Theyll have to have the room in their name and
present ID at checkin.

You will also need a credit card for checkin for the incidental deposit. DO
NOT USE DEBIT. this can be anyone's card and the money goes right back to
you at checkout :3