[Animeclub] POLL UPDATE!!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 15 20:43:30 EDT 2014

Hey Everybody!

Sorry for another sudden update -- we made a tiny mistake. There's going
to be ONE MORE POLL, because there are two shows that are taking up the
most votes, and are definitely going into the lineup!! They are...

FMA: BROTHERHOOD

and

COWBOY BEBOP!

Yayyy!!! Awesome! Which means that for this third (and final for real)
poll, they are being excluded and thereby GUARANTEED IN this semester!
We've also trimmed the last poll down to the shows that got 10 votes or
more so far (as we've had almost the exact same amount of people from
the first poll vote already).

SO, PLEASE VOTE IN THIS THIRD AND FINAL POLL:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BMNFS3S

Also, keep in mind that because the above two shows are somewhat on the
heavier side, we'll need to take overall mood into consideration with
the last 3 shows. This is something we'll discuss more at the screening
itself -- for now, just vote for whichever of these you like most, and
we'll talk about what might be screened this or next semester soon. But
don't worry -- we promise you that the variety will be plentiful, and
you're in for a wonderful time no matter what.

Thank you all so much for your patience. Lots of love!!

- Gabriella ❤❤