[Animeclub] This Week's Screening Pt. 3

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 22 11:13:16 EDT 2014

Hey Everybody!

Great news! Wenell suggested we use the Dakin Living Room for our
meeting this week, and it turns out that room doesn't need to be booked.
We just need to rent a projector from Media Services, which we will
attempt to do today. We'll keep you posted.

But until further notice, let's count on meeting in the Dakin Living
Room at 7 PM, the usual time. If you don't know where this is, feel free
to email one of us for directions (even an escort, if you're really
lost)! ;3

Thank you to Wenell for the idea!

- Gabriella ♫