[Animeclub] This Week's Screening Pt. 2

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 22 00:18:41 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

So unfortunately, our event idea has been rejected. We can't use the
Prescott Tavern for our meeting this week, and there's nowhere else we
can have it that we can think of that will hold all 30 or so of us. :C

The following week is Hampshire Halloween, so we wouldn't be able to
have our meeting until November 7th. It sucks, but at this point we may
not be able to do anything about it.

Does anybody have any suggestions? If not, we'll just end up seeing each
other again on November 7th in the WLH, and DEFINITELY bring pajamas and
blankets and pillows then.

We're so sorry to say this!!! We miss you already. ; ^ ; But soon enough
we'll be back at it like always!! And later on, we'll talk about having
our marathon event. ;3 We're excited!

- Gabriella ♪