[Animeclub] This Week's Screening Pt. 4, the Epic Conclusion

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 24 00:01:46 EDT 2014

HEY GUYS,

So, here's the final update about our screening...

We have the Dakin Living Room, but not until 9 PM. We will still order
pizza, and still bring blankets for everybody to share! Feel free to
bring your own treats if you want as well (much appreciated), but
definitely wear PJs!! We'll make it a cozy night in! Sorry for the late
start. :C

We can stay as late we'd like, though! We teeechnically only have the
room til 1 AM, but I'm sure if we don't make all that much noise, we'll
be able to stay later. ;3

See you there at 9 tomorrow!!

- Gabriella ☆