[Animeclub] Popularity Poll + Episodes to catch up on!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 17 04:36:47 EST 2014

Hey Everybody!

SO, first of all, if you weren't here last week, here's what you missed:

 	* Nozaki-kun: 10-12
 	* Jojo: 12-13
 	* Kamigami: 11-12
 	* FMA: 13-15
 	* Cowboy Bepis: 8

That way, if you don't wanna miss out on stuff, you can catch up here!

SECONDLY. Now that we've officially finished Kamigami, here's my
shameless plug! I set up a popularity poll thing just for fun on the
world wide web, and if you have a sec and you're interested, please vote
for your favorite character! Everybody's there.

http://poll.pollcode.com/19727314

Thanks super much~! Also, like I mentioned last time -- if anybody's
really into Kamigami, I have links to translated scripts from the game,
music, and other fun stuffs for your enjoyment. Shoot me an email if
you'd like to see the goods.

See you all on Friday!

- Gabriella ☆