[Animeclub] Last Few Meetings of the Semester

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 20 23:52:01 EST 2014

Hey Guys!

As you may have heard, Fundcom isn't approving meeting food anymore for
the rest of the semester. :c We DO have it for tomorrow night, but
December 2nd and 12th we will not get pizza. Which sucks, because our
very last screening is the one we usually get Ginger Garden for, and
planned to have our late-night pj marathon.

HOWEVER, we have a plan! Several plans, and we will discuss each of them
tomorrow. Don't worry!

Also on the table is a discussion about the generous amount of manga and
DVDs donated by Sam, founder of Anime Club long ago on this campus. We'd
like to talk about the potential for a renting library, and have some
thoughts about that.

We should also be sure to discuss AB, as the funding requests will start
getting submitted in January. It'll pop up faster than you think, since
breaks are gonna zzzzoooom on by! Keep an eye on your schedule and be
prepared for when we start asking for people who want to go.

So think about all that, and we'll discuss more tomorrow night! Seeya
soon!

- Gabriella ☆