[Animeclub] Meeting This Friday!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 12 12:04:37 EST 2014

Hey Guys,

So I heard that this week's meeting overlaps with Woods Mythos. :C I'm
not sure just how many of us won't be able to attend club, but if you
tire yourselves out, please do come in late! We're always around til
midnight, as you know.

We will most likely (don't quote me for sure) be finishing up both
Nozaki-kun and Kamigami! So please do stop by for the grand finales! If
you thought Kamigami was gay before, it's going to reach an all new
level this time! B)

But anyway, no hard feelings if some of you end up going to the woods
instead, or coming in late after a night of frolicking in the dirt and
darkness -- there will be warmth and pizza for you if and when you do.
Best of luck to you and your teams, and stay safe!

- Gabriella ☆