[Asianmedia] Also AB itinerary so far

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 4 14:41:02 EST 2014

Tentative, but I figured I'd get this out:

Departure:
8:00- 8:30 AM on Friday, March 21

Cars:

*Mike*
Pat
Me
Breton
Lauren

*Grace*
Emma
Jesse
Jesse
Joe

Van peeps:

Amara
Konstantin
Ivana
Winnie
Zach

*Gabi*
Lisette
Chandra
*Annie*
Meghan
Eli
Matt
Keith

Rooms I know Gabi apparently had hers set up?? With Chandra, Lisette,
Annie, her and..was there someone else?
My room is my car
I'm gonna assume that Joe, Emma, Jesse, Jesse and Grace are one room, so
that's three down :3

We have 4 rooms, so roughly five people a room. Pleeassee no more than 5
per room, it gets crowded and cosplay things die. Please discuss with yo
friends what you want your rooms to be and let me knooooow.

*ETA at the hotel: 10:30-11*
When we get to the hotel, we're going to drop people and their stuff off
and ya'll will chill in the lobby [it's a big lobby] while Zach and I check
us in. Drivers will park the vans and zipcars in the prudential center lot
and then pop over to the hotel :3 We can try bringing some of your stuff if
people have free arms to help you out.

Blah blah, we get our room keys. I think they come in envelopes, so I'll
give them to *one person per room.* I believe we get *four room keys*,
which is another reason why I'd like no more than 5 people per room. *Please
don't put them near your phone*, the Sheraton keys from my experience [this
is i think my 5th or 6th AB yayyy] *do* deactivate and I believe the entire
room's keys will have to be replaced. *this is a huge pain in the ass*.

Rooms do not have free wifi, which hurts my soul as well.

Venture over to the con center, which is *so easy to find i can't even*.
take the elevator down to the first floor, BAM YOU'RE THERE IT'S CONNECTED,
HOORAY. IT'S THE BEST THING INSTEAD OF TRAVELING OUTSIDE IN THE COLD IN A
BIKINI AND HEELS FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES TRUST ME. Get in the pre-reg line, bam.
Done.

*Photo ID is required, obvs.*

~have fun during the con~

Checkout is Sunday I think at like 10 or 11? What we usually do is bag
check until we're ready to leave. I tried a great strategy at Katsu, which
was call up a trolley at like 9:30 so that way we skipped alllllll the
lines to put our stuff in check. I believe Sheraton policy is returning all
our keys, too.

*You'll need to give me your badges so we can prove to the CLA that we
went--not like we hauled ass for this con and would suddenly abandon it or
something. which reminds me, i still have AAC badges that i'll bring to
this week's screening.*

Cars are retrieved from parking, and come up to the hotel to pick us up and
we are on our way. I think our time to leave was like 4 or 5?? And yes, we
have to leave together.
As one.
*a weaboo blob.*

But yeah, that's pretty much it. You're 18+, responsible for yourselves, if
you experience an injury please have someone nab a staff member and they
have first aid on site. Also contact me at 413-658-5693 to let me know.

*Unless it's a family emergency or you fall deathly ill, if you back out
before the con, you will owe the CLA I think 55 bucks. That's just their
stupid dumb policy that I fucking hate* but they had a huge problem with
our club [and others] and people backing out of events they had paid for
like, a week beforehand, thus costing the school hundreds of dollars.

blah blah blah. obvi we'll go over this at next week's screening, and i'll
answer any last questions.