[Asianmedia] Anime boston dining choices~

John C. Watson jwatson8 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 02:34:19 EST 2014

On 04 March 2014, at 13:58, Katherine Roman wrote:

 > AB sent out this thing:
http://tumblr.animeboston.com/post/78160877435/our-favorite-places-to-
eat-at-con-staff-edition

 > so you don't die of starvation at AB, and if you've never gone before,
 > there are tons of places in walking distance AND in the con center
[it's
 > attached to the Pru so] and no one has to pull a me and have their
sugar
 > drop so low that they almost pass out multiple times because yay
 > hypoglycemia

IMHO Panda Express is severely overrated in that post--I admit I
haven't eaten
there in several years, but that's because when I did (twice, in
consecutive
years) their food was really bad.  YMMV.

Here's the Pru Center's own list:

      <http://www.prudentialcenter.com/dine/dine_category.php>

I like Sarku Japan because the quality is significantly better than
Panda
Express, the portions are large, and a couple of extra bucks gets you
double
meat for the chicken teriyaki stir fry.

Also, the Qdoba Mexican Grill makes good breakfast burritos, and the
Paradise
Bakery & Cafe bakes awesome chocolate chip cookies (which are cheaper
by the
dozen--buy a box!).  California Pizza Kitchen is good if you want to
splurge
on a sit-down meal, while The Cheesecake Factory is the place for sour
cream
confections (at $8 a slice ^_^;;).

Here's the con's full Area Dining list:

      <http://www.animeboston.com/location/area_dining/>