[Asianmedia] Katsucon Cancellation

gno13 at hampshire.edu gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 12 15:35:46 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

This is Gabi. I'm sending an email to let you guys know that Katsucon
has been officially vetoed by Risk Management and the CLA due to the
upcoming storm. It really really mega sucks, and we tried to fight it
out, but they were insistent. We're not getting charged, nobody owes
any money to the school, so don't worry about that much.

However, I do think that in light of this, more people can go to AB.
So we still have that to look forward to!! AND I'm totally interested
in planning something fun between now and AB. Please don't despair.

See some of you at Hampfest tonight. Try to keep your chins up.
Something good can always come out of something bad. Just like how
flowers grow faster if you put poop on top of them. Or something like
that.

See you all soon. ;;