[Asianmedia] KATSU SAFETY LIST AND PHONE NUMBERS

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 12 11:39:18 EST 2014

Mine is 413-658-5693
Even if you already gave me yours, please send a text anyways.

Pack a heavy blanket, water and some snacks for the car. I'll be sending
out itinerary tonight, but meet at the bus circle around 7:30 AM to pack in
zipcars.

One car is pat me lisette chandra gabi, I dunno about the other ones :<
Drivers, if you can stop by the asian media table tonight at hampfest to
pick up copies of driving routes.

We have three. Our main one is on I84, avoiding nyc. If we get fucked up,
meghan's dad supplied two other ones.