[Asianmedia] Katsucon Cancellation

ker10 at hampshire.edu ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 12 16:04:58 EST 2014

Correction, AB is already set in stone D: However we do have a nice
amount of people on the list!
I tried submitting 5 alternate routes and 2 more alternative plans to
Pam. They were denied. This was risk management's lawyers and not pam,
and all the other people trying to get places were denied this weekend
too :<
I'm sorry, guys. We honestly tried everything we could.

If ya'll wnt to do a screening, go for it! Please keep your chins up.

Umass' president can also collaborate with us for a small cosplay event :3