[Asianmedia] Reminder that we meet Fridays! And Here's the deal with the lists:

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 26 21:37:53 EDT 2013

THEY ARE SO CONFUSING.
Basically, I got a MASSIVE thread of emails going on gmail from a lot of
people varying between being able to go and not to go, giving information,
etc etc.
When trying to make a list, this is REALLY difficult. SO.
The original list was a bit wonky, but I put everyone that got back to me
in a timley fashion ON the registered list. If you were on the list I JUST
sent out of people who were registered TODAY [which was not everybody, just
who i had time for] THAT is finalized and paid for. Due to this we may have
some space issues because numbers keep fluctuating and weird shit is
happening. If you were ON THE LIST I SENT OUT TODAY you ARE REGISTERED.

There are I think 4 people to add to that: winnie, gabi, lani and me, and
one person just got back to me that somehow was not in the original thread
of addresses, and now..that's just confusing and we'll have some space
issues. however, we may be able to request another 45 from fundcom..so
we'll figure this out.