[Asianmedia] Also, if you find out you cant go to AAC *after* we register you

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 26 21:43:36 EDT 2013

The CLA has JUST alerted me that you'll have to pay them the registration
fee so they don't lose money :x Not my policy, sorry! Because this is all
on such a short notice [and usually things are more organized, but we
*are* planning
this in about a week and a half. usually i start planning for AB that
happens in march in *december*]
it's a bit annoying, and i know its new for you guys too. since we'll be
doing more cons in the future, the process will be a lot more streamlined!