[Asianmedia] Tonight at 7

ker10 at hampshire.edu ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 9 16:15:39 EST 2012

West lecture hall, the usual. Tim can't make it, and I'm working till
8 with a second job at 9, but there will be food regardless [I order
in advance, so its already go time], so at least show up with...2
things!

Consider this a test of leadership capabilities or something for who
we'll pick for future signers!

1] A DVD you'd like to watch [if we cant get ahold of the episodes] / screen

2] Willingness and cooperation to listen to Kat while we discuss
possible convention ideas that popped up. We can watch something, and
discuss some possible trips, activities, etc!