[Asianmedia] KENSHIN LIVE ACTION TONIIIIGHT

ker10 at hampshire.edu ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 16 14:07:41 EST 2012

GUYS. TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

Food:

We're ordering FANCY FOOD and by that I mean Ginger Garden! We don't
have a shitton of food, so please, be gentle and courteous and shit.
Really, we're not getting an excessive amount [damn you, ficom]

Movie:
Here, we have two options. One is Dragon Tiger Gate-one of my personal
likes, feel free to look it up. It's a youthful and colorful kung-fu
flick with plenty of action and family hardships.
Option two is the Kenshin live action movie, released VERY recently.
If we don't show one because we can't find it, we'll show the other!

Time:
7PM, West Lecture Hall.