[Asianmedia] Express Passes COMIN ATCHA

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 21 14:35:16 EDT 2012

THIS IS ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BENE. its so bene i could alternate my Os on
the SOOOO part.

SOOOOooOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooOOOOooOOO bene. But, point being, express passes [as
you've probably seen from that other email] have been sent out to everyone! In
case you forgot, here's what you do with them.

[Also, I apologize for constantly repeating myself, but its to prevent that
terrible 'ask the same question a gazillion times and confusion' syndrome].

1] Save the email. This just goes without saying.

2] Print out said email's..content thingors, and keep it SMOOTH and SAFE until
the con, which is..in 14 days, just ab--HOLY SHIT, WHAT. FUCK.

Basically, uh, think of your express pass as a condom. You don't want it exposed
to extreme temperatures, kept in your wallet or back pocket, or ripped due to
negligence before you need it in the presence of many scantily clad young
ladies. You'll have to wait to use it, and the wait is painful and excruciating
but oh my god the end feeling is sooooo worth it

...because you have that actual anime boston badge and you can now wear wigs in
more areas and flounce about like a huge nerd.

This email will keep you safe from long lines of sweaty people, and it will
probably protect you from disease in that regard too. also yes getting your
badge i guess is like an orgasm maybe
im going to stop making you all uncomfortable now

probably
i just really like anime boston okay stop judging

GENERAL CON NOTES:

1] The signers are not your  babysitters. We've all worked hard on this
convention, and you guys have put in a lot of effort too. So, what we're asking
is that everyone just cooperate with the very few things we ask of you, and
we'll all be smooth sailing.
We  are here to help when needed, but we are not con staff, guides of Boston, or
your mother. Please take responsibility for yourself.