[Asianmedia] DRIVERS+Are you staying with a friend at Anime Boston?

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 26 07:59:54 EDT 2012

I'm doing hotel room stuff now, and I know a few of you had mentioned you were
staying with someone else at the convention. If you are, LET ME KNOW -ASAP-. We
have a few people who need the space, and we need to know how many people we
have in our rooms.

Also. Waivers, and cooperation. Fuck commas, I never learned grammar in school.

No waiver? No trip.
No cooperation? No trip.
You don't show up to the meetings and pay attention? No trip.
I have been sending email after email with AB factoids that, if you're apart of
the club and going with us, you should be listening to. If not, your ignorance
is NOT my problem.

Speaking of which, PEOPLE WITH CARS. We have David Nishball's car going up
friday with..6 people? Or 5, I can't remember. [Please email me the list of
people again? ]
Then we have the 12 person van, which is currently holding the driver, me,
B-kun, Lauren, Pat and Cristina.

We need at least one more car, guys.