[Asianmedia] WAIVERS/MEETING PLEASE RETURN QUESTIONNAIRE BY NEXT WEEK

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 3 14:58:11 EST 2011

WAIVERS will be passed out at Exalibur, and are available in room G212. We're
also planning on having a meeting next week in one of the living rooms to pass
out waivers and finalize who is going, who is getting there themselves and who
can transport people. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND ANIME BOSTON YOU -MUST-
COME TO THIS MEETING. Unless you have other things going on at the time which
you've talked to me about or will talk to me about, in which case I'll drop a
waiver in your mailbox. But it would be REALLY nice if people could come so we
could get things in order.

When are people free in the evening? [Again, if you have prior obligations like
another club, thats perfectly fine and some of you have already told me about
that.]  We're looking currently at Thursday around 7:30. This meeting will
entail waivers, collection of money [if you've said you can. There is no
pressure for that.], finalizing the list and talking about transportation and
hotel rooming.

Thank you all SO much for putting up with me so far Dx