[Asianmedia] OH MY GOD LOOK OUT IT'S A SCREENING

Juliet Sofia Kahn jsk08 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 10 05:27:25 EST 2010

ASIAN MEDIA WHAT UP?

Yep. It's a screening. Aren't we predictable? As always, it will be at 8, in the
East Lecture Hall. I will not be able to attend due to taking approximately 500
off campus classes and, as such, having an assload of midterm papers to write.
Stefan (who I hear won Deathfest--all the more reason to come and bask in his
victorious presence!) will be running this one solo but we all know he's
capable like nobody's business. The episodes being screened will be:

Macross 15 and 16 (Singing! Ridiculous hair! Fighter pilots in drag!)
annnnd Sanjuro, a Kurosawa movie!

SHOW UP. Everyone's doing it!

Love,

Juliet