[Asianmedia] SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENING

Juliet Sofia Kahn jsk08 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 24 10:52:27 EDT 2010

Asian Media!

Did you have a nice break? Did you go someplace warmer? Did you do any work
whatsoever? Ha.

As you probably know, today is WEDNESDAY! And that means a fresh, hot screening
is comin' at ya tonight in the ELH at 8. I'm actually not sure what we're
watching, but as those of you who come know, it's probably Macross, Bartender,
and/or Spice and Wolf. And a movie. Gooooood stuff. I may or may not be able to
attend--it depends, ironically enough, on when a screening for my anime/manga
class ends.

Show up!

xo,

Juliiiiiet