[Asianmedia] Kawaii Night!!!!

lkf05 at hampshire.edu lkf05 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 18 13:36:48 EDT 2006

Darling Asian Media members,

Ready for ultimate cuteness? Like magical girls and their fuzzy sidekicks? Swoon
over bishonen?  Think that we've been showing entirely too much gore and want
pretty costumes and love Love LOVE?!
Or do you like to make fun of all the above?

Well, please come to:

KAWAII!!! Night.
Everything anime and cute.  Including the snacks. Yes, we have snacks this time.

Here's the lineup:

Cardcaptor Sakura
Di Gi Charat
Tokyo Mew Mew
Ouran Host Club

We begin with a classic, Cardcaptor Sakura, about a girl who accidently sets
free ancient spirits locked within cards.  Now she must capture the spirits in
the cards along with her cute sidekick Kero and best friend and costumer
Tomoyo-chan.

Next is DiGi Charat: the original series
When this aired, it was in little 3 minute episodes with cute little characters
in the game store that sponsored it.  Prepare for adorable chibi girls making
gamer jokes!

Tokyo Mew Mew begins when several young girls accidentally get endangered
species genes.  OH NO!  Incoming cat, whale, wolf, and bird girls!!!!
Strawberry Bell Bell attack!

So far this has only been cute girls.  What about the cute guys? That's where
Ouran Host Club comes in.  It's about a club of idle rich boys at a super-rich
school who entertain equally idle rich ladies, and a commoner scholarship
student that gets thrown into the drama. And I mean Drama.

Plus:
Very cute Japanese snacks.  You know you want to come for the snacks.

Then it will be followed by the next three episodes of FullMetal Alchemist.
Yay!

Lovelovebyebye,
Linnaea-chan.