[Asianmedia] Chotto samui desu ne?

Sam Ross sar04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 24 18:10:30 EST 2006

Well, Asian Media-ites,
I'm back in the frozen north and slowly making my way back to Hampshire. My
journey was long and perilous (insert montage of me sitting in hammock/on the
beach in Florid-er...I mean...), but I shall soon be among you all again. I
hope you've all been good little attendees while I've been gone, and I look
forward to the opportunity to scar you all with another semester of Asian
Media.

Little things of note,
-Asian Media now has a facebook group for those of you who have been sucked into
that insideous web. It is located
here-http://hampshire.facebook.com/group_profile.php?gid=1856. Join up, tell
your friends. I may even be suckered into making people officers of their
choice of office upon request.

-If you have anything you want to subject your helpless fellow Asian Media
members to, now is the time to request things. We will be more open to showing
things people want to see if told in advance. If you think of something email
sar04, tba04, or jam04 with the details and we'll do what we can to accomodate
you. Please also note that there will be a Kurosawa as well as a Chinese movie
marathon this semester so feel free to suggest for that too.

Other than that, you should all come to Asian Media this Thursday for our final
Jan-term screening. I'm not sure what Tristan and Josh were showing but it's
bound to be just as good/better than hentai night was last week. ^_^

See you space cowboy,

Sam