[Asianmedia] Screening for 1/26/06

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 24 20:36:27 EST 2006

yeah.... about that....

Pardon my ancient greek, but I have no f**king idea what to show this
thursday. I haven't had much time to think about it as I've been busy
with work study, my screenplay class and *buur ba buur!* my Div I
portfolio. This thursday also happens to be the day of my final meeting
with my advisor, so hopefully I'll be Div Limbo by the time we begin
asian media this week. As it is, I am FULLY open to suggestions for
what to show (email me at tba04 at hamp...). If all else fails I'm
thinking of maybe showing a movie (maybe Shaolin Soccer again or
perhaps Appleseed) or perhaps the first few episodes of some anime,
perhaps Scrapped Princess, Last Exile, Slayers, Azumanga Daioh or
perhaps even Escaflowne. If anyone has any suggestions or would like to
see one of these options, please email me!

See you there (I hope)

Tristan