[Asianmedia] More Asian Media awesomeness

Samuel sar04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:39:43 EDT 2005

It has come to my attention that a lot of people who wanted to see episode 3 of
Densha Otoko last week missed out because they had "parents" and "friends" who
were around. As such, I will spring into action by coming in at 7PM, an hour
before Asian Media tomorrow and screening the episode again for anyone who
wants to show up.

If you're not interested, sorry to spam up your inbox, but hey, what was the
last time you got to practice pressing the delete button?

-Sam