[Yurt] SPRING SCHEDULE

The Yurt Media Center radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 12 19:25:26 EST 2015

Greetings Yurtlings,

The signers and I have been doing our best to make all of your wildest
yurt dreams come true. We have a PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE posted. Please do
the following:

1. Check out the schedule [1].

2A. IF YOU SEE YOUR SHOW: Great! You're good to go! Yurt on! (If you see
your name, please send us a _show_ name ASAP)

2B. IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR SHOW: We need something from you. Not your
first born child, just a show name, time preference(s), and/or a meaty
description of what you'll be doing for your show. A majority of the
music show applications we received lacked adequate descriptions.
Descriptions along the lines of: "an eclectic mix of music from my
iTunes collection" is not gonna cut it. So send us an enticing
description along with multiple time preferences and we'll get your show
up on the schedule!

3. DJ TRAININGS: If this is your first semester having a show and you
have not completed Basic Live Training, SIGN UP HERE [2]. THIS COULD BE
ANOTHER REASON WHY YOUR SHOW HAS NOT BEEN SCHEDULED! You can also sign
up for Basic Pre-Recorded Training and Advanced Live Training via that
link.

We are looking forward to adding more shows to the schedule! Please
email us with any questions or show information updates.

Best,

Kira & The Yurt

Links:
------