[Yurt] YOU MAY BEGIN!

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 21 13:18:43 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

It was nice to see such a great turnout for the All-DJ Meeting. For
those that missed it, we discussed some cool stuff. It was great.

One specific note that we talked about at the meeting was that we're
trying to ramp up the quality of all the shows at the yurt. We don't
care what you talk about or what you play(as long as it's nothing
disrespectful to Hampshire's community guidelines), but we do care
about the technicality of your show. It's paramount that you do your
best to make smooth transitions and have no dead air.

Anyway, for returning DJs, you may now begin doing shows! Check the
up-to-date calendar by clicking the calendar link at:
radio.hampshire.edu.

The new Yurt code is: 7536

If you are a new DJ and have yet to sign up for a tutorial, PLEASE
contact me asap so we can get the ball rolling. If you begin doing
shows without tutorial, your show is subject to removal. If you know
everything about radio already, that's fine, that just means the
tutorial will be 5 minutes long, but it still is necessary.

Remember to treat the space with the respect. No drinking, parties,
trash, etc allowed in the Yurt. We have a really awesome space and it
would be a shame to see the actions of a few people ruin it for
everyone else.

Looking forward to all of your shows!

Best,
Ryan Meiselman and the Yurt