[Yurt] All-DJ Meeting!

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 15 23:58:24 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

We hope you're as excited as we are to get this semester's Yurt shows started!

The All-DJ Meeting is this Friday, September 20th at 4PM in the Media
Basement! It is very important that you all come to this, as we'll be
giving you some important information, as well as the go-ahead to
start doing shows.

We've been in the process of updating the calendar to reflect the new
show schedule, and right now it's up to date with everyone who has
emailed in asking for a slot. You can view the schedule here:
https://connect.hampshire.edu/home/radioyurt@connect.hampshire.edu/Calendar.html

As Michael said in the last email, there are winds of change among the
Yurt Signers. The three new signers are:
Ryan Kulas, Finances and Spaces Signer
Jake Hochberger, Public Relations and Outreach Signer
Ryan Meiselman, Programming and Scheduling Signer

Please be welcoming and understanding, as it's a big transition to
completely change all three signers.

Thanks, and I'll see you all at the meeting on Friday!

Best,
Ryan Meiselman and the Yurt