[Yurt] All-DJ Meeting Wednesday!

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 19 20:22:38 EDT 2011

Hey Yurtrades,
Just a quick reminder: We'll be having our All-DJ Meeting for the new year in
the Media Basement at 8PM this coming Wednesday. It'll also mark the beginning
of the semester's regular schedule. If you're a new DJ and you've already sent
in your request, we'll be sorting through them tomorrow and adding your shows
to the calendar. If you haven't, there's still time to get in on this cycle,
just email us
1. A name for the show.
2. A brief description for the calendar.
3. Three (3) timeslots that are currently open on the calendar in which you'd
like to do your show.

- Greg Larsen