[Yurt] Post-Hampfest Info/All-DJ Meeting

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:40:02 EST 2011

Hey, everyone. For those of you who are new, welcome.

News For Everyone:
We'll be having our semesterly All-DJ Meeting this coming Saturday (the 19th) in
the Media Basement at 3PM. Everyone needs to attend. If you absolutely,
positively can't make it, let us know and we can talk about setting up another
session.

Great job this semester. We had a fantastic number of shows, as well as a broad
variety. Keep up the good work. You DJs make all of this possible.

News For New People:
Before you can start doing your show, you'll need to attend a brief training
session in the Yurt. There are five options, and you'll only need to attend
one.
They are:
Sunday 13th at 1pm.
Tuesday 15th at 5pm.
Wednesday 16th at 2pm.
Thursday 17th at 2pm.
Friday 18th at 5pm.
They should be between half an hour and an hour long, and will cover the basics
of working with the equipment. I'd encourage you to attend the earlier ones,
though, since you can begin your show this week if it's after the deadline and
you've been trained.

If you haven't yet, send us an email with:
1. The name of the show.
2. A brief description for the calendar.
3. Three possible time slots (use the existing calendar to see what's already
taken, it's at ).
4. The names of the DJs.
The deadline to get these in is Tuesday, February 15th. We'll still accept
submissions after that, but you'll need to work around the other new shows.

If you have any questions, as always email radiocontact at hampshire.edu .

- Greg