[Yurt] Second Round Schedule is Up!

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 9 01:31:37 EST 2011

Have a look and let me know if there are any problems or omissions. If you want
a show and haven't applied/re-applied yet, send in a name, a description, three
possible times, and the names of the DJs. To the new folks who have just been
put on, you might notice that you aren't on the schedule until next week. Just
a reminder, you'll need to attend a tech tutorial before we can put you on. If
you've had one in the past, you're fine. The dates are coming up in the email
following Hampfest, as will the date of the All-DJ Meeting which everyone
involved with the Yurt should make it to.

- Greg