[Yurt] New Yurt Schedule Up!

Maxime Simonet maximesimonet at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 17:22:15 EDT 2010

Hi folks! We've taken everyone who sent information by today and modified
the schedule accordingly.

https://connect.hampshire.edu/home/radioyurt@connect.hampshire.edu/Calendar.html?view=month

The next scheduling modification will occur Tuesday afternoon, if you want
to have a higher chance of getting one of the time slots that is available
now plan on sending an email by then.

If you have sent an email and do not see your show on the calendar or if you
have problems with where you've been assigned, or any
complaints/questions/issues/comments feel free to email me at
radiocontact at hampshire.edu.

To reiterate what may have been communicated poorly: technical training
tutorials will occur the first thirty minutes of your first show. This is
now official protocol.

If you haven't had a TTT, you will not receive the code for access to the
Yurt. If you are an veteran DJ, email us again and we will send you the code
Wednesday evening after the All DJ Meeting.

For anyone who's first show is right after the All Dj Meeting on Wednesday
(especially those of you who are biweekly) feel free to postpone your show
to the next Wednesday and we'll alter the calendar accordingly.

Try to make the All DJ Meeting, at least have one member of your show there.
IF you can't make it, once again, let us know. There will be important
information for both newcomers and veterans when it comes to the use of the
facilities.

The meeting is Wednesday, the 22nd, 6pm in B3 of the Media Basement. To get
there, take the library elevator to floor "B." Then, take a right and follow
the hallway as it winds down a twisted labyrinth of unspeakable media horror
to the advanced video studio, B3.

Thanks so much for expressing interest all of you newcomers! Be sure to
check your show's information on the calendar and tell us what to change if
needed!

hugs and kisses,

maxime simonet and andy locke