[Yurt] Calendar!

Maxime Simonet maximesimonet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:50:32 EDT 2010

Ok, haven't heard from a lot of you, but the few I've heard from have gotten
first dibs.

Those of you who have contacted me about wanting a show but haven't decided
an-hour long time-slot yet, look at this calendar and grab as fast as you
can!

https://connect.hampshire.edu/home/radioyurt@connect.hampshire.edu/Calendar.html

A lot of people will be signing up for the Yurt list tonight at Hampfest if
all goes well. So I recommend all you early birds to tell me a weekly time
ASAP.

*Otherwise, a reiteration: next Wednesday, at 6pm in the Media Basement, is
the all DJ meeting.*

We do not yet have the key to the Yurt, though I may be getting it later
today. Update on that later.

If I do get the key today, people who need Technical Training Tutorials or
any help can start scheduling meetings with me or Andy tomorrow.

So I'll let you know.

Oh, and anyone I've added on the calendar- click on your show title and
lemme know if you want the title changed. And, give a few sentence
description 'cause I mighta lost those.

This calendar is far more manageable than the other one. I'll be way more on
top of my game this semester/year.

GLHF everybody, and come see us tonight!

maxipoo