[Yurt] Fwd: Yurt and Steve Hofstetter

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:40:52 EST 2010

Any takers?

Let's talk,

signers

----- Forwarded message from Barry Mackey <barry at nextroundinc.com> -----
    Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:09:09 -0500
    From: Barry Mackey <barry at nextroundinc.com>
 Subject: Yurt and Steve Hofstetter
      To: radiocontact at hampshire.edu

Yurt-

I represent Steve Hofstetter, a standup comedian based in New York City, who
will be headlining Worcester's Comedy Escape (10 Lincoln Square) on Friday and
Saturday, March 12th-13th at 9PM. Hofstetter has been on CBS' Late Late Show,
E!'s True Hollywood Story, VH1's Countdown, and ESPN's Quite Frankly, and is
best known as the original writer for collegehumor.com.

Our sponsors have been gracious enough to make up to 20 discount tickets
available to Yurt. I hope you and your group (and any guests they'd like to
bring) can make the show.

Normally the tickets are $20, but if you use the promocode student10, they're
just $10!

http://www.picksteve.com
PromoCode: STUDENT10

Thanks so much for your time!

Barry Mackey
Senior Account Executive
Next Round Entertainment

888.738.9996 x1 (o)
866.873.7393 (f)

P.S. If you want a taste of Steve's act, here's him on Craig Ferguson!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ZjxLdHjKm8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"
value="always"></param><embed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ZjxLdHjKm8&hl=en&fs=1"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"
allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

----- End forwarded message -----