[YellowBike] Yellow Bike Field Trip TODAY!

William Henry Kinsley whk06 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 25 11:24:46 EST 2008

Good morning (or afternoon)

My good buddy Elisabeth has mentioned that she will be around in the Smith bike
kitchen today at about 4:00pm cleaning out the space and reorganizing. She said
that they have a decent amount of bikes that they don't want to throw the time
into and as we have almost yellowed the whole fleet it might be a good chance
to get some goodies. If anyone is interested, we will probably leave at about
4:00 from the Enfield parking lot near the recycling shed. I might be able to
get a big old pickup so we could take about 5 or 6 total if we squeeze. Call me
at 732 718 9297, email or show up if you want to go.

Wheels