[YellowBike] a possible point to bring up at the meeting

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:14:48 EST 2008

What do you all think about more community involvement?  I've been sniffing
around to find a way to get a bike co-op started in northampton, and most of
the people i talk to say, "well, these colleges already have bike co-ops."
while that's true, Umass and smith and Hampshire all have bike programs, i
don't know if most "townies" are aware of these bike-fixin' parties.

So what do you think?  post a few flyers in amherst to help people fix their
bikes, every saturday from 1 to 4?  I don't know how many people this would
even bring in, but it's worth a shot, ay?

I also want to talk to smith and umass about this idea--does anyone have a umass
contact?

thanks guys!  I hope all's well in undergraduate land.  I've applied to two
graduate programs, and soon going to apply to numbers three and four, and
hopefully will be in the northwest come June.  I want to study public policy
with an emphasis in transportation.

pedal to the meddle,
Price