[YellowBike] otismith

Samantha Lyon slyon at smith.edu
Mon Feb 19 01:00:04 EST 2007

Hi yellowbike dudes

It's sammy from the smith

Thanks for the updates good to know what you guys are up to!

For this month bike fixin' on Fridays is CLEANUP ie kinda boring and cold.

But in march we're gonna do the fixin' and it will be fun. and I believe our
party big party is gonna be Friday march 9 - it was gonna be in the
boathouse but it's COLD and so we will be in tenney, da co-op where jane and
I live on the corner of elm street and paradise road. Oh right. spandex
party.

We wanna hang out lots. When it's warmer, bridge ride. but what about
potlucks? We're all crazy and stuff like usual but let's think bout it.

Love of love,
~samm~
310 795 5912