[YellowBike] otis

bdl03 at hampshire.edu bdl03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 19 00:28:28 EST 2007

Greetings All,

Well, here's what we went over on Saturday.

YELLOW BIKE MEETING NOTES:

*We've two workstudy positions to remain filled by *KAT & PRICE - they agreed
they'd work to keep the space clean and organized, collect bikes around campus,
etc.

*Lindsay and Kat are keepin' up the ledger so we know where we're at
financially.

*Ordering will happen Thurs. evening at Lemelson. Kat and Lindsay will bring
ideas regarding the order to our meeting Wed. night.

*That said: our meeting will be held Wed. night at the greenhouse modd (44 i
believe) It's a potluck, so bring something tasty.

*Outreach:
flyering - it's effective and Price said he'd pick up on that
Mail Boxes - Kat'll look into this (maybe make up a quarter or sixth sheet)
Intranet - I posted our meetings on the calendar/anouncements

Smith solidarity - some folks were interested in going Friday afternoons, maybe
a bridge ride when it gets warmer.

Events: spring bbq, april fri. 13th ride, tour de franzia?, EMT bike night/day,
paint the space, sign work

Collaborations: EMTs, mixed-nuts (let's get a membership and order snacks/bbq),
house office workshop

That's really all we talked about, so ya'll stay cute and be well.

heart
otis