[YellowBike] barbeque?

hannah hamad hmh04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:54:33 EDT 2007

hey guys, i don't think the bbq should go down this weekend, since we
probably need more time to go through mixed nuts for cheaper/
friendlier supplies. also, we need to flyer a lot, maybe amy could
make some cutsie stuff up. i would be down to help make some cool
frames in the shop (otis-let me know when).

does next next saturday sound good to everyone?

mellow yellow,
hannah

Hannah Hamad
Student of Natural Science