[YellowBike] barbeque?

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:57:18 EDT 2007

talked to hammy, it looks like saturday the 14 of april is a much better date.
we should have an organizational meeting this wednesday.  i'll even show up to
this one, i swear.  hammy, how about 9 PM at the greenhouse mod?  sound ok?

i'm down with carbon neutrality.  i guess you could say that i'm NOT neutral
when it comes to carbon neutrality.

til next time,
price

Quoting bdl03 at hampshire.edu: