[YellowBike] Friday at 1 pm: Yellowbike work party

Aaron F. Wieler afw01 at stout.hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 15 11:15:13 EDT 2004

Hi all. Last week was great for yellowbikes. We got five out on the road
(some of them came back already with minor injuries).

We're going to do it again at 1:00 pm, Friday, in the back of the RCC.

This is an opportunity to learn to fix bikes, hang out with bike-loving
people, and help the community bike program.

If you have any bikes that might like to become yellow, bring them, or let
me know about them. We're still looking for new bikes to fix up and
paint.

our new signers are aaron, jasmine, and lillian. yay. this year we're
going to try to get some more through a COCD grant. anyone want to work on
this project?

rubber-side down,
aaron

ps. sorry about the spam that gets sent to this list. i have no control
over it.