[YellowBike] another year of yellowbikes!

Aaron F. Wieler afw01 at stout.hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 1 13:48:53 EDT 2004

hi all.
we lost a lot of yellowbikes to the end of the school year, but we're
getting ready for another round of yellow love. as you come back to
school/to the area, think about bringing in frames/parts/bikes that we can
fix up to make yellowbikes.

i'm also thinking about trying to expand the program to have more bikes
and opportunities to fix up your own bike, in order to get more people
interested in volunteering.

if you're around this fall and are interested in helping to coordinate
bike fixing times, let me know. i'll send out an email once school starts
about shop times and all that.

yellowbikelove and greentyres,
-aaron