[YellowBike] yellowbike work party. HEADSETS AND Bottom brackets. work at 11:00 too.

aaron afw01 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 15 05:13:36 EDT 2004

thanks dan for the update and good yellowbike work.

we're going to fix bikes again today. i'll be there this time.

at 2:00, i'll do a little workshop on headsets and bottom brackets. you
can watch if you want. depending on what people want, i can either
demonstrate or talk someone else through the process. we'll take apart
a headset and BB,  and grease it up and put it back together. good
skills.

-aaron